Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is one of my favorite affordable places to vacation. Are you looking for fun and affordable things to do? Don't worry, you can have tons of fun without breaking the bank. Check out these suggestions:
1. Take a Sunset Cruise and Tour of the Famous Arches. There are tons of sailing cruises available at the Marina in Downtown Cabo. However, if you really want a private yet affordable experience, book a cruise with Cabo Sailing.
The two-hour sunset sailing cruise provides views of Cabo's famous landmarks including the arches, Lovers Beach, Divorce Beach, and much more. All of their cruises included free alcoholic beverages and snacks. You can save 15% on your tour by booking online.
2. Taste Cabo's Culinary Scene at El Merkado. With 20 dining options, El Merkado houses some of the best eateries in Los Cabos under one roof! There are numerous eateries available ranging from seafood, Mediterranean, Italian, and Japanese cuisine. Prices are affordable and El Merkado is popular amongst locals and visitors. It also has a small market and is conveniently located between San Jose and Cabo.
3. Explore the Marina. Cabo's marina is conveniently located near downtown and is surrounded by tons of great shops and restaurants. You'll find plenty of private fisherman around who will negotiate prices to take you on a quick tour.
4. Get Your Shop on at Puerto Paraiso Mall. Located between the Marina Fiesta Resort, and Plaza Bonita Mall, the Puerto Paraiso Entertainment Plaza offers over 50,000 square meters of shopping, dining, and entertainment. The marina level features trendy shops and notable stores like Guess, Forever 21, and Dolce & Gabbana.
5. Take Some Instagrammable Pool Shots at the Baja Point Resort Villas Pool.
Guests of the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas are in for a real treat by being able to enjoy the Baja Point pool. This pool is open to all guests of Westin as the Baja Point Villas officially joined the Starwood Family of Brands. Don't forget to order up a drink at the pool's adjacent bar in between getting some awesome pool shots for the gram. Rates at the Westin are affordable and offer plenty of space for families or groups looking for extra space.
Wait... HERE'S SOME MORE IDEAS!
I didn't get to knock everything off of my Cabo to-do-list (too busy lounging at the pool) so here's 3 extra ideas of fun things to do.
- Take a tour and dine at Flora Farm
- Have a cocktail at The Rooftop inside of The Cape, a Thompson Hotel (this is Cabo's only rooftop bar and lounge).
- Go on a fun camel safari with Cabo Adventures
Have you ever visited Cabo? What are some of your favorite things to do?