*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CrabfestSummer #Crabfest #CollectiveBias
Crab dishes are a pretty big deal on the east coast. I grew up in Richmond, Virginia and crabs are a huge part of family gatherings and events. I was a little disappointed when I moved to Dallas and realized that crabs dishes aren't as accessible.
As soon as I heard about Red Lobster Crabfest, I scheduled a visit. CrabFest is the ultimate celebration of everything crab and is back at Red Lobster for a limited-time! During CrabFest, you can enjoy classic Red Lobster classic crab entrees. They even have five brand new entrees available for guests this year. Entrees on the CrabFest menu include:
- Dueling Crab Legs™– a pairing of Snow and sweet Pacific Northwest Dungeness crab legs, served with a full ear of fresh Chesapeake corn.
- Crab Cakes and Crab-Oscar Salmon is the perfect choice – featuring shrimp-topped crab cakes and wood-grilled fresh Atlantic salmon with a crab-hollandaise topping.
- Crabfest® Ultimate Surf & Turf– Shrimp-topped crab cakes and wood-grilled sirloin steak with a crab-hollandaise topping. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
- Southern King Crab Leg Dinner – Whole Southern King crab legs served with choice of two sides.
- Shrimp-Topped Crab Cake Dinner – Two shrimp-topped premium crab cakes with a white-wine and butter sauce. Served with rice and choice of side.
My husband and I visited the location in Frisco, Texas for a mid-week date night. The service was fast and the staff was wonderful. I couldn't resist ordering the new Three-Cheese Crab Dip for an appetizer. It's a creamy blend of crabmeat, cream cheese, mozzarella, and Monterey Jack served warm with artisan bread.
This dip was amazing! It was creamy and filled with tons of delicious crabmeat. We couldn't stop eating it! The combination of Monterey jack and mozzarella cheese was great.
For my entree I ordered the new Crab Cakes and Crab-Oscar Salmon. It features shrimp-topped crab cakes and wood-grilled fresh Atlantic salmon with a crab-hollandaise topping.
I loved this dish! The salmon was cooked perfectly, and I loved that I could taste that it was fresh off the grill. The crab meat was fantastic and I enjoyed the shrimp that were placed on top. I'm very particular about hollandaise topping and this one was fantastic.
My husband ordered the new Crabfest® Ultimate Surf & Turf. It features shrimp-topped crab cakes and wood-grilled steak with a crab-hollandaise topping. It's served with mashed potatoes and a choice of side.
This dish was stellar! The steak was cooked to perfection and the crab cakes were plentiful.
In addition to the new crab dishes, Crabfest also features a variety of guest-favorite dishes from Red Lobster's menu, including one of my favorites, the popular Crab Linguini Alfredo. · Ultimate Feast® and the Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs.
Don't forget, that Crabfest is only available for a limited-time. Have you planned your visit? What's your favorite dish on the Crabfest menu?