Scottsdale, Arizona is the perfect choice for a quick weekend getaway. Many tourists flock to the area for girls getaways, romantic weekends, and family trips. Check out these awesome five tips that will give you the scoop on what to do.
1. Eat Brunch at Zuzu. There are many fantastic brunch options within the Scottsdale area. However, the weekend brunch at Zuzu inside of Hotel Valley Ho is one of the best in the city.
Seriously, do you know of any restaurants that have a create your own Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar? This one does!
If Mimosas or Bloody Mary's aren't your thing, order up one of their famous Ho Jo's. They are insanely delicious. The Ho-Jo features orange juice, vanilla ice cream, and vanilla bean syrup which equates to frozen deliciousness.
Zuzu gets very busy on the weekends so plan on making reservations ahead of time. If you're looking for a phenomenal Scottsdale hotel recommendation get the scoop on Hotel Valley Ho by clicking here.
2. Ride the Free Trolley. The City of Scottsdale operates a free trolley daily from 11am-9pm except for holidays. This is the perfect way to see the city.
The trolley stops at numerous routes and popular attractions such as Old Town Scottsdale, the Arts District, Scottsdale Fashion Square and the Waterfront. Wait times for the trolley are minimal. For schedules, routes, and more information go here.
3. Shop Till You Drop. Scottsdale has some fantastic shopping areas. If you love boutiques be sure to check out some of the shops on Fifth Avenue. If shopping at large malls is your thing, then head on over to Scottsdale Fashion Square which is the largest shopping mall in Arizona. The mall is home to some of my favorite stores such as H&M, Zara, and Forever 21.
4. Visit Old Town. You can't visit Scottsdale without checking out Old Town. Old Town is filled with lovely shops, restaurants, and awesome bars and clubs. Don't forget that the entire Old Town area is accessible by the trolley.
5. Get Artsy. Scottsdale is well known for its amazing and inspiring art galleries. Be sure to check out the Arts District which is home to a strip of unique art galleries, sculptures and artwork. You can even take a picture with this blue guy!
Have you ever visited Scottsdale? What are some of your favorite things to do?